Important information for all tenants of our residence halls

Submit your enrollment certificate for the winter term now!

Students who live in Studierendenwerk residence halls have to submit their enrollment certificate (winter term 2017/18) to the Housing Office as soon as possible. Important: As stipulated in the rental agreement, all tenants are obligated to hand in their enrollment certificate by 30 November of each year.

The Housing Office asks all tenants to submit the certificate in time via email:


Go back