Childcare | Contact


Where and how do I apply for the Childcare Centers?

Applications for a childcare place are made in writing with the application form taken from the
download site. Applications are sent to Studierendenwerk:

Studierendenwerk Aachen AöR
Pontwall 3
52062 Aachen
Tel: +49 241 80-93200


Questions concerning the individual centers can be asked the staff members in charge: