Infopoint | Accident Insurance for Students

Accident Insurance for Students

Unfallkasse Nordrhein-Westfalen (UK NRW) provides accident insurance for students of state and private universities. Accidents that happen during university-related activities are notified to UK NRW by us.

University-related activities are

• university sport,
• way from and to university buildings,
• visiting university buildings (lecture hall, library, learning room etc.),
• field trips,
• in some cases: work placements.

If you had an accident, please complete the accident report and submit it to the Infopoint. We also need an enrollment certificate that confirms that you were an enrolled student when the accident happened. Moreover, we ask you to submit all documents related to the accident. These documents could be

• Medical reports
• Police reports
• Proofs of attendance (especially for field trips)
• Invoices (e.g. for ambulance).

The Infopoint will be glad to help you if you have questions.

Trainers please contact Sportreferat.